Based on attendee request we are now offering the option of purchase orders and letters of intent for commitment of payment. Should you wish to use one of these options, please submit registration and backup documentation, by the March 14th deadline by one of the following:
Mail: MNC P.O. Box 246, Augusta, ME 04330 (Attn: Mary Ellen Doyle)
Fax: (207) 287-4631
This is going to be a wonderful conference and it is our goal that all those who wish to attend are able!
The Maine Nutrition Council contributes to the health and well-being of Maine’s citizens through education, research and advocacy.
The Council uses its resources to:
- Promote healthful nutrition practices
- Support education in the areas of food and nutrition
- Stimulate research in nutrition and physical activity
- Promote changes in public attitudes and policies
Membership and Dues
The membership and fiscal year end June 30th of each year. Annual dues for the period from July 1 to June 30 are $15.00 and are payable via mail (download application) or at the Annual Spring Conference. If you are not currently a member, we would love to have you download the application and join! Please mail your application and dues to Maine Nutrition Council, PO Box 246, Augusta, ME 04330.
There are many benefits of being a member of the Maine Nutrition Council. As a member you will:
- be able to attend quarterly educational events at no charge;
- have access to informative newsletters;
- be able to attend the annual conference at a member rate; and have the opportunity to meet a
wide variety of people who share your interest in food, nutrition and health!
Maine Nutrition Council, All rights reserved. P.O. Box 246 Augusta, ME 04330 firstname.lastname@example.org